Poor little pumpkin! Know this is adding a lot to your already full plate. Thinking of you and sending hugs and hopes of a faster recovery than expected!
Oh my goodness Cherisse! I cannot believe that you have one more thing on your plate! I feel so bad for little Jocey, it's so sad. I wish I could help you out somehow. Does that help? Knowing I'm here in New Mexico wishing I could help? No, I didn't think so. Well, tell Jocey we are thinking of her.
Cherisse...what a trooper you are. I am so sad about Jocey. Hang in there we are thinking about you Jocey. On another note I am so excited things will be more accesible for you to take lucy in and out. Yeah!!
Poor Jocey! I am so sorry that you have so much to deal with. I hope she gets feeling better soon! I can't wait to see more pics of Disneyland. I love that you guys got to go!
Whoah. That is crazy. Poor girl. Poor you. Hadlie had her tonsils out 9 days ago and that has been hard enough. Hadlie has been telling everyone, "tomorrow is the 10th day and I am going to feel MUCH better!"
Poor girl... what is strange is she is the 3rd person I know that has been recently diagnosed with HSP. I had never heard of it before. I hope she feels better soon!
13 comments:
Poor, poor girl...is it something she caught? I will be praying for her to feel better and to heal quickly.
Poor little pumpkin! Know this is adding a lot to your already full plate. Thinking of you and sending hugs and hopes of a faster recovery than expected!
5-7 more weeks?! ah! i'm sorry for all of you! is she doing school at home?
Oh my goodness Cherisse! I cannot believe that you have one more thing on your plate! I feel so bad for little Jocey, it's so sad. I wish I could help you out somehow. Does that help? Knowing I'm here in New Mexico wishing I could help? No, I didn't think so. Well, tell Jocey we are thinking of her.
Cherisse...what a trooper you are. I am so sad about Jocey. Hang in there we are thinking about you Jocey. On another note I am so excited things will be more accesible for you to take lucy in and out. Yeah!!
Poor Jocey! I am so sorry that you have so much to deal with. I hope she gets feeling better soon! I can't wait to see more pics of Disneyland. I love that you guys got to go!
Bless your family's heart! I hope she is feeling better soon. She will be in my prayers.
Oh I am so sad for her! I hope that she feels better sooner rather than later. Thinking of you guys!!
Whoah. That is crazy. Poor girl. Poor you. Hadlie had her tonsils out 9 days ago and that has been hard enough. Hadlie has been telling everyone, "tomorrow is the 10th day and I am going to feel MUCH better!"
Seriously wish I could help. Praying for you.
I hope she gets feeling better. I am sorry to hear she is sick. It sounds crazy. I am glad you made it to Disneyland. I love seeing little Lucy.
I keep meaning to text you...I cannot believe Jocey got this. What can I do??? Does the poor girl need some movies??
I'm sooo sorry!! Please tell Jocey we are sending all our good thoughts and prayers her way!!!
Oh, that is such a long time to feel so yucky! Get better soon Jocey!
Poor girl... what is strange is she is the 3rd person I know that has been recently diagnosed with HSP. I had never heard of it before. I hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment