3.14.2011

Back By Popular Demand

In the last few months, several people have told me that they go into the Lunt Family Blog Archives to find this video. To make it easier for you and me, I put it on our youtube channel and I added a bit of baby Lucy because she is too cute to cut out of a video.


5 comments:

Deanna said...

That was hilarious!!!

Liz said...

Thank you for reposting this! Makes me laugh every time!!

Eric and Jenny said...

I knew exactly where that was in your archives. Thank you for reposting it. The kids and I love watching it over and over. Hope you and your family are great!
We love you!

Laura and Jay said...

I cannot get over how much Lucy looks like Jack-Jack from the Incredibles in this video! Not many kids are cute enough to look like cartoon babies;)

Libby said...

i just laughed so hard that i had tears in my eyes and one tear is slowly rolling down my cheek now, no joke!