3.07.2011

Princesses


I don't have much time (I have a very high-maintenance Lucy right now) and I even left it to Flip Video to compile a short video of all of the videos we took at the Princesses Castle, so here is the video that Flip made for me. Disney went over and beyond by letting us have all of the time we wanted with 6 princesses and not letting us wait in the 90 minute-wait-line. Depending on how things go this week, I will try to catch up on our trip.

5 comments:

Kim said...

How special! I'm glad to see Jocey got to join you for all that fun too! I'm a jealous...and if Aisley new how lucky that is, she would be jealous too! Can't wait to see more!

Jodi Mathews said...

Cherisse,
I am SO glad to see that Lucy got to go to Disneyland. The look on her face when she was with the princesses is priceless. She is such a special little girl. I've never met her, but I feel like I know her so much through your blog. Thank you for sharing her with us. I just love her to peices.
Love,
Jodi

Jaime said...

Oh I love it! It looks like Lucy and Jocey were in heaven. What a great experience for Lucy and your family. Can't wait to see pics.

Yates Family said...

Oh how wonderul!! Looks like all the kids were starstruck. Cute little Lucy's face...I just wanna squeeze her!! :)

Cassie said...

Welp, that video is the number one reason I am not a Disney Princess. (It is probably like the 100th reason I am not a Disney Princess with the first 99 having to do with looks but...) I only made it 46 seconds into the video before I was crying. If I were a Disney Princess and a sweet little girl like Lucy came to Disney land I would be a wreck.

I love Lucy's smile when she rubs her hand over Belle's glove--sweetest. little. girl. ever.