Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m.-2:30 a.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m.- 3:30 a.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.- 6:30 a.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m.-1:30 a.m.
Sunday 12:15 p.m.-
Tuesday 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m.-2:30 a.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m.- 3:30 a.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.- 6:30 a.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m.-1:30 a.m.
Sunday 12:15 p.m.-
If you are wondering what the heck these numbers are...they are Chad's work schedule this past week. I know, it's inhumane. It hasn't been that bad, actually, until this week. He is working on a project that needs to be done by Monday when he is going with some others to Texas to pitch to a company. Don't feel bad for us, we totally knew what we were getting into. Just thought you might like to know what Chad has been up to!
4 comments:
Crazy! What does he do? I'm out of the loop.
He does investment banking...it is notorious for those kinds of hours. Actually, he never came home Sunday night...I don't know how he worked all night and then stayed at work all today! I seriously would go coo-coo.
WOW. He might as well be deployed!
that is crazy... there is no time for sleep in that schedule...
Post a Comment