Yes, the water is freezing. It's gorgeous though. I kind of wish it was warmer, it would probably entice me to take the kids more often, even by myself:). Yes, Jocey does look like Chad. I hope you are doing well. Congrats on your new baby...so exciting. I am praying that you guys get to move to Cali when Justin comes back.
I heard you are in Boise. I hope you are having fun. Did I tell you I liked that photo shoot with mommy post? Kiss the girls for me, we miss you guys a ton!
4 comments:
So many cute pictures. Was the water freezing? In that Cheeeese picture Jocey totally looks like Chad.
Love love love the pics. We miss you guys so much already and it's only been 3 days. argh.
Yes, the water is freezing. It's gorgeous though. I kind of wish it was warmer, it would probably entice me to take the kids more often, even by myself:). Yes, Jocey does look like Chad. I hope you are doing well. Congrats on your new baby...so exciting. I am praying that you guys get to move to Cali when Justin comes back.
Nat-
I heard you are in Boise. I hope you are having fun. Did I tell you I liked that photo shoot with mommy post? Kiss the girls for me, we miss you guys a ton!
Post a Comment