11.01.2012
A Job
I am not sure how my kids got this job, but they love it. Once a week, they (and when I say "they", I mean we) feed two St. Bernard's, B and E. They are charming dogs and the kids really love being around them. Lucy usually comes and I lay her on the counter so she can help me prepare their food and she can watch all of the action while steering clear of doggie kisses.
The only 'hard' part of the job is cleaning up the dogs poo. They can't even stand it and they dry heave when they just get near some poop. I can't help but laugh and then I take a big cut of their pay, because I am the one who picks it up. Don't worry, they still get plenty, especially for the amount of work they do:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A lot of potty talk today on the blog Cherisse ;)
That is such a funny picture of them freaking out. Your kids are awesome.
Post a Comment