11.01.2012

A Birthday Party

So, here is my blogpost about the girls birthday party.  It wasn't planned very well (ahem, things get dropped when Lucy gets sick) and I didn't even finish my invites (and then so many people couldn't come last minute because of sickness- we told them not to come unless they were healthy because we are that afraid of germs- but it was all made better by Icing Smiles and Studio Cake.  They made an amazing cake for Jocey and Lucy and the girls were sooo giddy and excited about it.  Lucy wanted  My Little Pony cake and Jocey wanted a "dog" cake and they were both so happy!  






This is Lucy and our angel friend, Amy.



It was a beautiful day for a beautiful celebration.  Thanks again, friends and family, for making it such a special day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I just have to say how much I love your family picture. I think Jocey is the spitting image of her dad and Dallin looks just like you!