I just wanted to tell you two how much I have missed you while you have been away.
I don't know if I should tell you this or not but I think Mom and Dad have been really enjoying a little bit of a break. Not that I am easy for them, but you know:) They even have had to set their alarms because Dallin isn't waking them up at 5:30-6:00 a.m.
On Tuesday, Mom and I went on a really long walk and I listened to Mom's iPod and danced to some of my favorite songs. We stopped at Walgreens for diapers and mom bought me a Sleeping Beauty doll that I can sleep with. Don't worry, I am not spoiled.
Wednesday I met with Dr. Yuan and she was really nice but she said she doesn't want to see me for a long time. I think she meant she just doesn't want me to get sick! She gave me a Dora sticker because she was out of the princess ones, but the huge ring she gave me made up for it.
Mom decided to meet Dad at work for lunch. Mom let me sit on her lap while we were waiting so that I could "drive" the car. I kept saying "We're almost there, Mom". Mom thought it was so funny.
I really wanted to drive home and I threw a little fit when Dad put me back into my car seat. Our carpets were cleaned today and Mom and Dad were able to push me around in my stander while our nasty rug was drying. I loved it.
Today, mom took me swimming with some friends. She put sunscreen on my back and I screamed louder than mom has ever heard, it felt really funny on my back. Mom started tickling my back and it was driving me crazy, I told her to "stop, stop, Mom, I'm serious". I don't think she took me seriously. I also got to hold my first ice cream cone. Mom wasn't very good at sharing but I did get a little taste.
Mom also set up my new fountain (I am not spoiled) and this is what I have to say about that.
I can't wait until you come back and Mom will be glad when I stop telling her that you guys "left me" and everyone knows you guys make me happier than anyone else.
Your little sister,
Lucy
**Thank you, Jon and Cami, you guys are so sweet!
3 comments:
My favorite is the waterfall video. She is so adorable. I wish I could meet her!
Oh Lucy you are so cute and "wonderful". I love reading about all your adventures. Much love to the whole family. MT Grandma
SOOOO CUTE and SWEET! Dallin and Jocy are SUPER LUCKY to have such a FABULOUS sister.
Post a Comment