7.27.2011

3 Things

Moments like this make me so happy, even though they are watching the 51st episode of Avatar.

I am taking D and J to Utah to attend my sisters wedding this weekend. Chad is going to hold down the fort here and take over my responsibilities, what a sweetheart! I am having a hard time leaving Lucy but her Dr. assures me that things will be fine while I am gone and that I need to go. I guess Chad will get to see all of the cute thing Lucy does during the day.


Last but not least, THANK YOU Montana Grandma, the adorable and perfectly designed bags and their accessories have already been used several hours and I am sure they will use them on our long drive. Your note was so sweet and when the package came, they actually said, "Oh, it's just more stuff (supplies) for Lucy". They were pleasantly surprised that it was something for them. Thank you.


P.S. That cut on Dallin's neck looks bad but he is fine.

2 comments:

cindy said...

So glad Dallin and Josey liked them. Much love, MT Grandma Have great trip

Anne said...

How fun to get that time with family! Miss you and love the bags