We started out at Half Moon Bay at the "Ritz Carlton" Beach. It was absolutely beautiful and there was a guy dressed in a kilt playing the bagpipes.
Dallin and Jocey can't go to the beach without getting wet.
Jocey plans ahead and plans for herself. She brought a swimsuit.
Blurry, but Lucy got to fish with Thomas and Angela.
Thomas and Angela are getting hitched soon, they are two of Lucy's most favorite people.
We found the perfect spot to watch the fireworks; it wasn't crowded and it took 5 minutes to get home.
It was a perfect weekend.
Best comments for the weekend:
When we went to breakfast, it was really bright and Lucy kept saying, "Turn the lights off!!!" It is a little difficult to tell a 2.5 year old that you can't turn the sun off:)
Jocey to Dallin: Tomorrow is free day, we get to do whatever we want! (talking about the 4th of July, incase you are wondering)
Lucy watching fireworks: "Beautiful, it's beautiful" (repeated over and over with each explosion).
6 comments:
oh, my goodness!!! How precious!!!
Loved Each and EVERY picture. ♥♥♥
Lucy's hair is getting so long, like a princess! I love those pictures. I want copies sometime. Wish I could see the fishing one more clearly. love, grammy
What a fabulous weekend, but it looks cold there ;-) I love the picture of Chad and Lucy watching fireworks. Her hair is so long and pretty!
You guys had so much fun! I love that Lucy loves fireworks! I love them, but Livvy demands that we leave the moment they start-too loud. I keep dragging her to see them in the hopes that she will start thinking they are beautiful too.
I think about you quite often and wonder how you are doing! Your kids are beautiful and I love reading your blog! ;)
So cute! What a fun time!
Post a Comment