
she woke up with pink eye (maybe)! I couldn't help but chuckle at "one-eyed Lucy." Our night nurse is still being coordinated, but Lucy has been sleeping pretty well. We are currently doing treatments twice during the night, which keeps us busy. Lucy loves sleeping with us part of the night... and I don't mind it either.
Lucy's bath chair arrived and it is genious - the perfect chair for any use.
She was dubbed queen by her older sister.

Lucy also got her "boots." She actually loves them! I think she feels big like her siblings with them on. She can't help but grin when we put them on and when we talk about them she yells "boots"!

It has been a long time, but Lucy got a short break from her bipap to take a much needed bath. She didn't want to get out and she was so active wiggling her body in the water.

This picture was taken by her dad, if you can't tell. She loves him just as much as the rest of us. My parents and sister, Melanie, have been so fun and helpful. My very handy Dad is building a special bed for Lucy to sleep on when her night nurse comes. Melanie took D and J bowling today and one game was more than enough:). My mom has been organizing and doing things that I don't have a lot of time for. AND... I almost forgot - she made the best cinnamon rolls tonight.
Life is good.
11 comments:
oh no, not pink eye! i hope it clears up SOON! and lucy is totally cute in those boots...she is adorable in everything! and i love jocey's outfits...she is such a character!
Those boots are stylish! I love that she talks so much! And that last picture...priceless! Love you guys and miss you. So glad she is home.
Oh my...I love that last picture of Lucy!! That is just plain precious! So glad she is doing better. How fun to have your family there! Also...I think Jocey has some fantastic fashion sense!!
Look at that sweet smile! And those eyes...oh those beautiful blue eyes. That Jocey sure has serious style! Lyberti keeps telling me "mom its way past time for us to go pick up Jocey for a play date again." MIss you guys!
Look at those eyes! Gorgeous!!!
She is such a cutie! Isn't family wonderful!
Yeah for you guys. Oh she is more than beautiful. How fun to have her home. Please let me know if we can help when your family leaves. We love you guys. I enjoy hearing about Lucy and your family.
Love the picture of Lucy free from everything! She's so beautiful.
I'm so glad all is going well and you have so much help!!
Lots of Love to your whole family!!
How blessed you are to have such a wonderful family! That little Lucy is such a beautiful girl! So glad your little lady is home and you have help.
I am so happy you are home and Lucy is feeling better. hopefully no pink-eye, although the pirate look is hilarious. I have been meaning to ask what type of camera you have because your pictures are always so clear and colorful.
Sending big hugs!
Jaime
Thank you for bearing your testimony about the promises for our families when we follow the Savior's plan!
Post a Comment