3.31.2010

I almost forgot...

I started taking pictures of some of Jocey's outfits that she has worn to school.

When Lucy is at home and things aren't crazy, we set the kids clothes out the night before school and they just slide them on in the morning.

Because we would return from the hospital late we didn't put their clothes out. Jocey just got dressed on her own and it wasn't worth my energies to try and persuade her to wear outfits that went together. Also, she likes to do her own hair and she dabs a little mascara on too.

Sooo....

You can tell some of her favorite clothing items, all cute (except for her Ms. Frizzle- from Magic School Bus -dress), just a little questionable when combined.


She gets her confidence from her father:)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

many laughs out loud :)

soooo we are moving april 17ish now :( and i realized i never told you that we have a pair of lucy's jeans, your football, and a tupperware container from thanksgiving. i'll get them to you somehow!

Amie Orton said...

haha! Josie, I actually couldn't see anything wrong with any of those outfits, they were all super super cute! Oh love it all. so so funny. I'm so glad you've got mel and aunt raquel there!

AMie

Liz said...

She's a trendsetter!! Love that girl!