2.22.2012

Dallin's Baptism

Dallin, come here, I want to take some pictures of you.
Gross, stop, make a normal face.
Dallin, I am going to show all of these to your future girlfriends.
*and you know that 'sweet' hand holding turned into a wrestling match
So, Dallin was baptized and confirmed on 2/18/2012 by Chad. It was such a special day. Chad's parents flew in from Illinois and his brother, Kevin, came from Provo. My sister, Melanie, was there too (didn't get a picture of her for some reason) and there were many, many friends, who we call family there to help us celebrate this very special day.
After, we met at the park for treats. Thank you friends and family for coming to support Dallin, we love you all!

7 comments:

brenley said...

awww, he is so old!!! what a beautiful family you have. we sooo miss you guys!!

cheeriBABY said...

Love the picture of Dallin! What a handsome guy! It was so so good to see you & your sweet family and see Dallin get baptized.

Angela and Dave said...

Evan's wants a sport jacket "just like Dallin's." Always so stylish. What a good lookin' kid...and he seems so grown up!

DancELation said...

Congrats Dallin! Proud of you!

Amie Orton said...

i can't believe it really. 8? I loved these last few posts all about Dallin. He really is so special. What a beautiful day. I wanna move to California! (maybe just visit first.) LOVED the comment about chad on roller skates. you guys are so funny.

JCTJCK said...

What a great family shot. I have been worried about Lucy. I do hope she is staying heathly. What a great day for Dallin. I am glad we were part of that with you guys. We love your kids.

Cassie said...

Dallin will really appreciate those pictures when he grows up. The last family picture is great--whoever took it must have counted to 3 and snapped on 2, just to fool Dallin.

Congratulations Dallin!